Application deadline: Jan 22nd - Award: $125,000
Application Deadline: January 22, 2020 by 11:59pm
Award Amount: $125,000
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- All teams must have at least one currently enrolled USC student or recent USC graduate. (The recent graduate will have earned a degree from USC within the last seven years.) USC faculty and staff may participate as team members but not as team leaders. Faculty and staff may not comprise the majority of a team.
- You may be listed as a team member on as many teams as you would like. However, you are eligible to receive coaching for only one idea. Please take this into consideration when applying to avoid potential conflicts.
- Companies that participated in this competition and received investment capital are not eligible to participate in subsequent years. However, members of a team that received investment capital in a previous year are eligible to apply with a new idea.
- The application must represent the original work of team members. Any team submitting a plagiarized submission will be disqualified.
- The application may not contain fabricated information about (but not limited to) the following: backgrounds, experience and educational levels of members of the team, stage of product development, product performance claims, or market demographics.
- Not every circumstance can be anticipated. USC and participating institutions reserve the right to disqualify any team that violates the rules, regulations, or the spirit of the Competition.
- The Competition is presented by USC. USC is not liable for the contest, rules, investment capital, events, or any decisions made by the judges or as part of the competition.
Required Documents: Check Site
3670 Trousdale Pkwy, Los Angeles, CA 90089
Email: [email protected]
Fees: Check Site
Stage of Your Company: Check Site