Application deadline: Jan 23rd - Award: $50,000
Application Deadline: January 23, 2020, at 11:59 p.m.
Award Amount: $50K
Location: Reno, NV
- The Sontag Entrepreneurship Competition is open to all full-time University of Nevada, Reno students enrolled and in good standing during the academic year of the competition.
- To be considered a full-time student, undergraduate students must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours, and graduate students must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours.
- A student may be eligible if they were enrolled full-time in the preceding school year. (Inquire with a competition administrator.)
- University of Nevada students who enter the Sontag Entrepreneurship Competition remain eligible to compete in any other business plan competition.
- To ensure the integrity of the competition, the Competition Committee reserves the right to, at any point in time, change eligibility rules, change the competition requirements or use its discretion to refuse admittance to or remove from the competition any participant.
- Intent to Complete form
- Business Plan
- Contact Richard Bartholet (0024)
- Sontag Competition Director
- 1664 N. Virginia Street Reno, NV 89557
- [email protected]
- Phone (775) 784-6878
- Fax (775) 784-1773
- Ansari Business Building, 402
Fees: Check site
Stage of Your Company: Check site