Application deadline: Jan 24th = Award: $720,000
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
Award Amount: Grand Prize (1): $300,000
- Finalist Prizes (3): $100,000 each
- Semi-Finalist Prizes (5): $20,000 each
- Pilot Prize (1): $300,000
Location: Check Site
To be eligible to participate:
- Each Competition Solver (individual, team, or legal entity) is required to register through email participation in submitting the concept paper for Phase I as described in these competition rules.
- There shall be one Official Representative for each Competition Entry. The Official Representative must provide a name and email address and, by sending the first submission in Phase I, affirms on behalf of the Solver individual, team, or legal entity, that he or she has read and consents to be governed by the Competition Rules.
- As determined by DOL, any violation of these rules will be grounds for disqualification from the Competition.
- Multiple individuals and/or legal entities may collaborate as a Solver team to submit a single entry, in which case the designated Official Representative will be responsible for meeting all entry and evaluation requirements.
- Participation is subject to all U.S. Federal, state, local, and country of residence laws and regulations.
- Solvers must not be suspended, debarred, or otherwise excluded from doing business with the Federal Government. An individual or entity that is determined to be on the GSA Excluded Parties List (www.sam.gov) is ineligible to participate. Individuals entering on behalf of or representing a company, institution, or other legal entity are responsible for confirming that their entry does not violate any policies of that company, institution, or legal entity.
- As a condition of participation, all Solvers must agree to indemnify the Federal Government against third-party claims for damages arising from or related to competition activities. Entrants are not required to obtain liability insurance or demonstrate financial responsibility in order to participate in the competition. By entering the contest, Solvers agree to hold DOL harmless from all legal and administrative claims to include associated expenses that may arise from any claims related to their entry or its use.
- Federal grantees may not use Federal funds to develop competition solutions unless consistent with the purpose of their grant award.
- Federal contractors may not use Federal funds from a contract to develop competition applications or to fund efforts in support of a competition entry.
- Solvers may not be a Federal entity or Federal employee acting within the scope of their employment. Non-DOL, non-DOD, and non-VA Federal employees acting in their personal capacities should consult with their respective agency ethics officials to determine whether their participation in this Competition is permissible.
- DOL, DOD, and VA Federal employees are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
- Any other individuals or legal entities involved with the design, production, execution, distribution, or evaluation of this DOL Competition are not eligible to participate.
Required Documents: Concept Paper (Check Site for more details)
Contact Info: Have feedback or questions about this challenge? Send the challenge manager an email
Stage of Your Company: Check Site